Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Essentials
February 13 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This class is being offered in person with a virtual option for those who prefer it. A reminder call/email will be made the day before your class.
The Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Essentials Class focuses on reducing your cardiovascular risk by covering the following topics:
- What is artery disease, hypertension, and high cholesterol?
- What are the risk factors?
- How do we reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels?
- Why is exercise important and what kind is beneficial?
- Heart Healthy eating and how to eat to lower your blood pressure
- Reading food labels
Register by calling us at 587-287-1727.