This class is being offered in person at the Crossfield Library.
The Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Essentials Class focuses on reducing your cardiovascular risk by covering the following topics:
- What is artery disease, hypertension, and high cholesterol?
- What are the risk factors?
- How do we reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels?
- Why is exercise important and what kind is beneficial?
- Heart Healthy eating and how to eat to lower your blood pressure
- Reading food labels
Register online Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Basics (crossfieldlibrary.ca) or by calling the Crossfield library at 403-946-4232.