Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Basics
March 27 @ 9:15 am - 11:15 pm
This class is being offered in person with the option of attending virtually if you prefer.
The Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Basics class focuses on reducing your cardiovascular risk by covering the following topics:
- What is artery disease, hypertension, and high cholesterol?
- What are the risk factors?
- How do we reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels?
- Why is exercise important and what kind is beneficial?
- Heart Healthy eating and how to eat to lower your blood pressure
- Reading food labels
Register by calling us at 587-287-1727. A reminder call/email will be made the day before your class.